365. Day eleven. I am nobody’s little weasel.
365. Day ten. Une femme sans amour, c’est comme une fleur sans soleil, ça dépérit.
365. Day nine. “She doesn’t relate to other people. She was always a lonely child.”
365. Day eight. “These are hard times for dreamers.”
I started writing daily gratitudes on twitter nearly a year ago, to remind myself of the good things when the hard things seemed overwhelming. It really is a practice that has changed my perspective. Sometimes ...
365. Day seven. I’ve made it seven days thinking about what I’m grateful for, and I’m confident that this has set the tone for the rest of my year. I’m thankful for this project, because ...
I already said I was grateful for sports. But have I mentioned how much fun it is to get excited about them? I love the adrenaline rush of a good game. I was completely pumped ...